Procuritas is recruiting Investment Manager
May 10, 2012 Stockholm
As an Investment Manager at Procuritas, you will work actively on the board of portfolio companies, driving growth and operational improvements by carrying out business development and strategic projects toward the company board and management.
At Procuritas, you will take an active part in all stages of the investment cycle – the identification and analysis of a potential investment target, the due diligence and negotiation process, the company holding and development phase, and finally the exit process. You will also be expected to contribute to the overall organizational development of Procuritas as well as in the development of our investor relations.
Procuritas is a small, flat organization where you will work with different partners on different projects.
The main work tasks
- Manage industry- and market research projects to identify interesting investment opportunities and to contribute to deal making
- Manage the process of evaluating potential investments incl due diligence work
- Actively work with supporting portfolio companies in improvement areas ( strategy as well as operational matters, financial structure etc)
- Actively work with structuring and executing exits in portfolio companies
- Form an active part of Procuritas and contribute in the development of an excellent and sustainable firm
- At least 6-7 years of relevant, post university experience (including international exposure)
- Preferably from a management or business development function (or equivalent) within a larger enterprise
- Alternatively, candidates with experience from another private equity firm, or a strategy consultancy, where company interaction and business development are significant parts of the overall work; perhaps in combination with a previous operational employment
- Academic degree in Economics/Business Administration and/or Engineering from one of the leading universities in the Nordic region or abroad. Postgraduate education (MBA, etc) from a leading business school is beneficial
- Ability to digest and rapidly draw key conclusions from large amounts of information
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook, including the use of each of these programs in the ordinary line of business (including Excel modeling)
- Master one or several of the Nordic languages as well as English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Vast network with good relationships
- Proven leadership experience
- Negotiation experience a plus
Please e-mail your application, CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark the application with "ref.no.7298".